Friday, January 23, 2009

Kissed Girl singer performed Halloween

And sure enough, on Tuesday Amazon removed the release-date information for the record, the title of which the site listed as TBD. The I Kissed A Girl singer performed a Halloween concert in North Carolina in the same egg costume Gwen modelled last week. I got more hugs and kisses with her than I get from my family, Contactmusic quoted and rapper-turned-actress Eve as saying. The children will remain in school in LA and the family will visit David when they can. Halfway through the latest install- ment of the already abysmal series I didnt care how it ended, just that it did in fact end and that I wasnt part of some sick real-life Jigsaw trap set in the theater. The Oscar-winning actress who has been left devastated by the fatal shootings of her mother, brother and nephew is so worried about her own safety she is refusing to leave the undisclosed hotel where she is being protected by bodyguards.

No comments: